what is your goal

SingaporeGuy

tell u the basic truth.

without a goal, its like a man with erectile disfunction having sex with a hot babe.

what can he achieve? nothing.

excuse my crudeness..

with goals, everyday, you would be doing things that is related to ur goal, or something nearer.

for example, my goal is to talk easy with people.

what i do is to write the goal on paper...don just talk it out, byjust saying out, itll remain as a visionary goal(dream), writing them down make them goals

i read that goal 20 30 times, and off to work..

in work i look at th paper again, and remind me of the goal.

goals are like dreams that we chase after. we keep reminding ourselves of this goal and we do things that will achieve this aim.

i keep on reminding myself about it. i pesevere, the feeling is overwhelming. i want to change..

dont just let goals settle down, let it burn deep within the hearts of our good natured SA community..

COMMON! we can together destroy SA!
YEAAA!

Gamesta

My Goal

Still workin on first step.. might take a BIG risk and try out 3rd step this wekeend since I'll be with friends at a mall and last time I was there, there was a cypher going on, and I am gonna watch it next time, and possibly try to squeeze in (if there is another one)

1Get more confident around people I dont' knwo
2Begin rapping in front of friends
3Begin rappin in front of strangers
4Become the next Eminem =)

dont know if that'll work singaporeguy but i like your attitude, and gamesta,definitely practice in front of your friends,like with most things your discomfort should decrease gradually the more you do it. good luck man - lose yourself in the music

Crimefish

My goal is to try to make my therapy work if possible. I'm not gonna think too far ahead, 'cause it'll just depress me. But for right now, my goals are therapy and to cope.
P.S. Therapy third session on Nov 9th. Finally. :)