What if I can't be hypnotized??

Anonymous

I see alot of people recommending hypnotherapy, but when I've tried, I CAN'T be hypnotized, the reason is my mind is always "fighting" me, I imagine alot of you guys no what I'm talking about here,

for example, when I want to go to sleep at night, I can't, why because I want to, yet all day long when I need to be awake, I could fall asleep at the drop of hat, this happens with so many things, when I'm at a "sad" movie, even tho I'm not sad, my eyes will water cuz crying at a movie ofcourse it not something alot of guys want to do, and once again, I simply get watery eyes not cuz I'm sad, but simply cuz I don't want to.

This is my problem with hypnotherapy, my mind is so set in this mode of doing whatever I don't want it to, that it won't relax and be hypnotized. Anyone else experience this or know how to deal with it????

richkid

I've started to use it,my mind does wonder but because it can be rooted in the your mind using it time after time,you learn to go with it. You don't really get hypnotised it forme,helps me to relax. Give it a go, can't hurt except your wallet.

robert

you can be

Beleive it or not you are all ready hypnotised and are many times a day. have you ever driven somewhere and then when you got there didn't know how you got there? (hypnotised!) or how about watched a movie and got so into it that you became part of it and forgot everything around you? (hypnotised!!) thats just a couple of examples there are so many more that happen every day. everyone can be hypnotised just don't do anything but listen when your with your hypnotherapist. your not trying to go to sleep thats not hypnosis thats sleep. if your working with a good therapist they'll know how to get you under just let them do there work and you do nothing. also as stated by richkid if you go multiple times you will enter into hypnosis easier each time. if I can be of any further help please feel free to email me.