What helped me with blushing

Tina8

Hi everybody,

I used to suffer a lot from excessive blushing, had problems in everyday situations, couldn’t communicate with people properly... You know what I’m talking about. After 15 years of struggling and trying lots of techniques (visualisation, autosuggestion, deep breathing...) which helped me a little I decided to try a classical homeopathy treatment one year ago. And... it worked!!! It wasn’t easy at all though, we had to find out what caused this terrible blushing (in my case it was my troubled childhood), I had to talk about things which were quite painful... (an interview is the first part of this treatment). Now it’s 90% better. I feel very good, relaxed and free. The cure is still working so hopefully one day in the future I will be able to say that it’s gone for good. Right now I can say that I’m a new person who doesn’t blush every time someone looks at me and that I can handle situations which used to be a nightmare to me. So, if you like alternative methods, try this one, it’s worth it.
Hope my story helps, take care, T.

doesit

Since you are a female juding by nickname a ton of makeup would help aswell :rolleyes:,as for getting rid of blushing theres only one way find a doctor who will prescribe you beta blockers or benzos and live on them unless you are one of the believers that human brains can be rewired,and yet blushing is instinct which is engraved into humans.

Sacrament

Since you are a female juding by nickname a ton of makeup would help aswell :rolleyes:,as for getting rid of blushing theres only one way find a doctor who will prescribe you beta blockers or benzos and live on them unless you are one of the believers that human brains can be rewired,and yet blushing is instinct which is engraved into humans.

Wrong.

Also, there's a difference between blushing and flushing. You flush when you're in a hot environment, and it's not as bad as blushing. You blush when something triggers it. When you don't care if you blush, it goes away as easy as it came (some guys/girls find it cute anyway); when you care if you blush, you're always on defense mode, always panicking about it, and can't control it when/if it comes.

Everyone blushes. It's when it bothers you that it gets bad.