What does your day consist of?

social_phobia2008

Hmmmm...i see most ppl here are very accurate when they do things: at x a clock i do this, then at y a clock i do that :)

i have albolutelly no scheduele i can sleep during day, or during night, go without sleep 24 to 48 hours, or sleep the same amount of time. i quit going to school but i'll get that fuck*ng diploma in the end, that's not the problem.

i used to go out a LOT with my ex GF, i hated staying indoors. for the rest of the time i spent with a neighboor witch became my friend. of course he's considered by others as an outcast, but it's a quite ok guy. now i'm not seeing him at all (god this sounds gay) cause he's like a scarecrow to girls (i've been actually told this by many), and this isn't helpfull for me at this moment, but i hope i'll fix that in the near future.

so the last month i spent in total solitude. mostly video games (C&C generals, tiberium wars), forums, going out to the streets to photograph things, got my bake fixed up.

so no strict scheduele for me

villacjs

Since I'm not at uni this semester (due to being in psych hospital earlier this year). The average day procedes as follows:

9am: get up from bed
9-10: toilet, shower get dressed etc
10-10:30 breakfast, take meds :D ,read papers on the net
10:30-12 visit random internet sites
12-2 play video games
2-2:30 lunch
2:30-6 play more video games or visit more random net sites :roll:
6-6:30 dinner
6:30-9:30 visit internet sites
9:30 get ready for bed, take meds :D
10pm bed!

Zarrix

On a working day
7am-Get up
8am-Go to work
4pm-Get Home and Go on Computer/Random activity
6pm-Dinner
6:30-10:30-Computer/TV
10:30-1 Computer
1am-Bed

Yeah, not very interesting =p

Lotrsfan

9ish til 11am-12pm-2pm: I get up round about 9ish, have breakfast, talk to my mum, watch tv or sit in the garden if it's nice, cuddle my guinea pigs, sometimes have a quick look on the computer, help my mum do some housework, or i go out with my mum to maybe the corner shop or a craft shop if i need to get something for my crafts or pet shop.

About 2pm 'til 5pm, have lunch, sit in the garden, read a magazine, do some cross stitch, cuddle my guinea pigs, watch tv if there's something on, go on the computer.

About 5pm til 11pm, muck around really. Have dinner, sit in the garden, go on the compter checking out all my sites i go on and job search, watch soaps on the tv, maybe sit in the garden again, go out (because my dad flies model planes so sometimes he goes to fly one after work and i sometimes like to come to watch but i do get abit umcomfortable because there are other men that go up to the flying field to fly their planes and i sometimes feel awkward lol i just sit in the car or stand/sit next to it and watch them guys and my dad fly there planes :lol: I bet sometimes the guys think "Why has she come because she's not even coming up to us." et c etc.

MY life wasn't like this a few weeks ago though because i got myself a job and it was a 1.45pm til 10 at night, and i was hardly having no time to do anything but i'm back to normal again LOL i quit my job because i wasn't doing very well. (Manager said i wasn't working very fast etc etc) but i am trying to look for another one.

ripewithdecay

7am > get up to go to work, swearing and hating my job while dragging my ass around to get ready, drink coffee

7:45 - 8:30 > ride the train to work, read the morning newspaper

8:30 - 3:30 > work outside (half the time it's raining)

3:30 - 4:15 > ride the train home, most likely have to catch myself from falling asleep

4:15 - bedtime > get home drink more coffee, play online games, read, watch a movie, wondering why i dont have the motivation to practice my instrument anymore, usually going to bed regretting that i didn't and hating myself deeply thinking...."tommorow i will come home and just practice."

...but it won't happen.

dpr

hehe this is a fun topic!

well i can't do the "time" thing cuz i wake up different times depending on day but this is mine...

morning - wake up, lie in bed for a while then finally force myself to get up, brush teeth, shave (if i feel like it/have time), feed gravy (my cat), feed myself, dewrinkle my wrinkled clothes in the dryer, and then depending on the day, i either: go to martial arts gym (monday, thursday, friday, saturday) or lie around and practice guitar or surf the net until noon, usually nursing a hangover (tuesday and wednesday), or go straight to work (sunday)

noon - feed myself again (i eat every three hours too! never thought of setting the cell phone though, good idea!), get dressed, get ready for work (around 3pm usually, except sundays)

evening - usually finish work about 9pm, 5pm on Sundays, get home, practice guitar, do iontophoresis (you HH forumers will know what i'm talking about, HH reprahsent! lol), wait for the girlfriend to come over, then we usually plan something fun and exciting to do but instead we make dinner and watch teevee. sometimes we go out and do something fun and exciting, but not usually. last time she forced me out was on her birthday :)

midnight -usually go to bed, but most oftentimes i stay up too late thinking about stupid stuff, so i either read or watch teevee to help me fall asleep which never works. sleeping pills don't work anymore either :(

Plissken

This is a good topic.

Wake up at 12am-1pm.
Pretty much browse internet forums the entire day.
I used to play World of Warcraft a lot, but recently I only play a little mainly to keep in touch with my online friends.
Eat dinner with my family around 6 or so. (I always dread this)
Once it gets later, I watch a movie or something. I've been watching large amounts of TV shows and anime in the nights.
Fall asleep around 3 or 4am.

Pretty much I never leave the house, and I have gone months straight without going anywhere. Every once in a while I'll need to leave to do something or "search" for a job. (I hate myself for this, because I usually just drive around aimlessly and don't actually look for one)

I have a feeling that this routine will change soon because I'm starting therapy or whatever and eventually I'll need to get a job or I'll get kicked out of the house.

LostLuna

Hmm..
I sleep a lot (about twelve hours a day)
I have books which I read a lot. I eat all the time. and stare at this blasted screen an awful lot. Sometimes I stare at notepad , attempting to write a bestseller and that usually fails . LOL
Basically I do a whole lot of nothing.

samk

7:45 wake up
9:00 work
2:00 end work
2:20 Internet
11:30 go to bed

this is most of my days very boring

j_brown87

Banned
I got a schedule too haha my day is every day the same. And every day my intention is to heal myself as much as I can.

around 1pm I wake up eat, shower,...
at about 2:30pm I go out and drive in my car around, thats my exposure therapy as i cant walk around people yet at daytime
I come home at 6pm, eat and than go out for a walk at night where people cant notice my strange walk and try to work on that
Then at 7pm i get home and just watch TV or surf the net for some self help or things like that

PhantomPod

7:30 - Get up and get ready for work
9:30- 5 or 6pm - Work
6:30pm - Eat dinner
7-9pm - Internet, TV, movie, and/or video games
9pm - Shower
9:30pm - More Internet, TV, movies, and/or video games
12:00am - Bed time

ava

well since i dropped out of skool4 months ago my day has consisted of getting up at around 1pm or 2pm, eating breakfast, going online, maybe some exercise because i have a crosstrainer in my room :) go back online or watch tv, eat dinner at around 5pm or 6pm, online again or tv...then i chat on my phone till i fall asleep(usually after midnight :roll: )...i miss having a life :cry:

Edith

7:45 - 8:45 : Wake up, check e-mail, read, coffee, etc.
9:00 - 11:30 : Work out at the gym and hang out in the baths/spa.
11:30 - 12:45 : Get ready for work and eat breakfast.
1:00 - 9:00 : Work.
9:30 - 11:15 : Gym or go out for drinks/dinner with friends.

I kinda like this routine... it's chill and flexible... I figure I can go out after work if I'm asked because I already did the gym, and I still have time to read and hang by myself.

Rheves

Friday - Monday (Work)
Get up around 12-1pmish
Browse web til around 3pm
Shower 3:30-4pm
Work 5-11pm
Drink, Smoke, Drink Til passout.
Non work days.
Whatever lol, usually stay up for 24 hours.

proudmummy

i've done NOTHING today, feel awful for it.

My partner is coming from work soon and I know he'll ask what i've been doing....
what do I say!?!

"I'm a social phobic and have been obsessively looking at social phobic stuff all day whilst your son has been patiently playing with toys, probably wanting to go out!"
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

jayo

proudmummy said:
i've done NOTHING today, feel awful for it.

My partner is coming from work soon and I know he'll ask what i've been doing....
what do I say!?!

"I'm a social phobic and have been obsessively looking at social phobic stuff all day whilst your son has been patiently playing with toys, probably wanting to go out!"
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tell him the truth!