What do you think?

Katherine

i've been having obsessions about someone hurting me. This obsession has gone on for years. Also i've had intrusive thoughts about uhmn my friends. Like the thoughts have to do with an compulsion to kiss them. :/....this has led me to seriously doubt my straightness in the past. But after much inner controversy i decided i was straight and not bisexual. I've also had obsessions about sex. Thinking about it more than what i feel the normal person would. Having the same thought over and over again.

my compulsions include skin picking (forehead area) to the point where i bleed (i'm currently trying to stop cuz it looks weird to other people). This compulsion has gone on for years as well. Another compulsion of mine is when i go up stairs. Before i go up the flight of stairs i look up to the head of the stairs and think of a name. and then i run up the stairs.

uhmn do you think i have OCD? I've been trying to replace the skin picking with a hand clench instead. Do you think i have it bad enough to go to a psychologist about it?

obsessive

i'm not 100% sure but yes it does sound like ocd. Yes you should see a psyhcologist even if you've seen one in the past, no one wants to live with ocd forever. Why do you think someone is after you?

Katherine

well i guess maybe i do think maybe someone will hurt me. :/. its more paranoia than anything. my dad was kinda abusive when i was little and made me feel unsafe. =(. I used to have nightmares about someone hurting me. I dont have those nightmares anymore tho.