What do you think personaly about diplomats?

DespairSoul

Hey guys:rolleyes:

Im curious what do you think about people what they go trought live easily because they act like diplomats. I take them little like people what cover the truth with smile and fakeness sometimes. I cant stand fakeness and i dont know if is because of my disorder or my real personality qualities. But i guess if they can talk to anyone easily and dont say what they really think mostly because not wanting make enemies and i mostly was saying what i have on my tonque but my disorder turned me to lie because of afrraid being be hurt thats mean i become also fake what drive me crayzy im not able say what i think only to people wich i love because i know they will love me no matter what i say. By diplomats is diffrent they arent affraid of being hurt they wanna be looking nice in every eyes around them. What do you think im really truly curious.;)

DespairSoul

A diplomat is a gentleman who thought twice before saying anything.
Diplomacy is the art to gloss over one hundred words, what say you with a single Word.
A diplomat is a man who openly says what he thinks not.
A diplomat is a man who remembers the birthday a lady and her age forgets.

hey u give nice quotes now diplomats look in great light:) coz of this

But the most like : A diplomat is a man who openly says he thinks not. this i can compare the most too those personalities. I think diplomats are idealists.
But nothing is ideal and be sincere and honest is better as be living in dreams and build air castles of something what dont exist.

Last edited: