what are the causes of social anxeity?

no1

Banned
abtou the masturbation, I guess it can cause SA if you don't have a decent sex life to counter it. And of course, excessive can cause a host of problems also. ie, the fact that all TRADITIONAL sex practice causes a sharp rise in dopamine and oxytocin such that tehre is a sharp decline afterwards when it runs out. But people don't know how to make up for it so relationships end up with problems due to this. It also has to do with the type of sex. The regular run of the mill sex just isn't good enough. In the end it will cause a decline of these hormones, and if you and your partner don't know hwo to make up for it (with lots of love) then there will be problems.

I also think a main cause of my social anxiety, is the fact that much of society is messed up. You can see the world has lots of problems, corruption, conspiracy, (and much of it not even HUMAN) if you knew the truth it would seem everyone is a little messed up.. and the other non-humans.

humansrare

I believe I'm the way I am because of how my mother treated me growing up. I don't mean to blame it on her; I love my mother but I know it has something to do with her. She always pointed out everything I did wrong, my whole life. She would get enraged at every little thing I did wrong, which was everything I did! She made me scared of people. All the years of being told I was wrong I think really brainwashed me into thinking everyone else feels this way. Which I know is irrational but it's already embedded into my brain: I am wrong, nothing I do or say is right.

I even told her about this at one point. She got really mad.