What am I?

Emma

I'm getting a little paranoid that I don't look my age!!!!!!
I went out for lunch, which was scary enough, and they man wouldn't let me in until he checked my ID, and then he didn't believe how old I was and got someone else to come and check it, and then they both gave me this stupid smile and laughed at me!!!!!!

Then yesterday I went to get new shoes, and the lady in the shoe shop asked what school I go to, and had I stopped growing yet!!!!

Plus somone at work said, oh I thought you were alot younger than that.
So I need you to tell me, how old do you think I am? 8O :?: :oops:

http://usera.imagecave.com/onegreensock/eatingchipsallday/

okkamsrazor

Emma id say you look abt Seventeen to Eighteen (wuz i right?).
(the frame size is tiny small so maybe thats playing
havoc with my perception)
:D

Foxglove

Hi Emma. This may be a small consolation, but years from now you will be glad that you look younger than you really are. All the other women your age will look like old crones, and you will still look young and beautiful :) . I used to get ID'd all the time and it used to annoy me, but now I'm 42 and people think I'm not more than 30.

sidney

id say u'd be 18 or 19,sometimes looking younger can be a good thing cus i get on the bus for less money cus im small tehe :)

jamez

You look young, like underage. I look younger than I really am as well. Like Foxglove says the benefits will come later on, not at the moment though :roll:

SocialRetahd

Yea, everyone thinks I'm the youngest. I think it has a lot more to do with size. I had an unfinished puberty, giving me a very young look.

How tall are you?

Thelema

Looking young may be a bit annoying, but how many women would love to look younger? Lots

Emma

Feel better now, you all guessed pretty close..I'm 21, so I can't look that childish...........even if the bus driver does let me on a as a school kid :p