what a funny and sick feeling i get...

Anonymous

today we had a new guy at school. i see him come in the classroom and the instance he sat down people started befriending him and i thought to myself how funny it was for him to easily make friends. and it makes me feel sick in my stomach because it took me years in that school without much friends and it wasnt as easily and super quick as that. i really pity myself now... 8O

what can i do or tell myself to make me feel better? :cry:

Anonymous

Have some drinks with yout friends u met with the pass of years ( i believe an adult keeps 2 or 3 friends at most) So all his friends are really just classroom mates right now.

Now to feel better (sorry i lost the first point) you just have to go drink some whiskey in a place filled with music that you like. and stop thinking bad thoughts such as that. Planet Earth does not have your questions. so just make Art by Having Its Joy.

Nobody knows a thing.

Anonymous

You have to think about the situation, seriously who do you think is the better person? Im sure you are a more sensitive, kind person, who makes friends for life. Do you think your friends, that took years to form a friendship with, are better people than your classmates? Everyone just wants to meet him because he new and confident. Just try to stay positive. If your friends are not understanding of you (as a whole, even if they dont know about your phobia) then they are probably not worth your input. No one understood me and i got through school alone. Although that makes your fear worse making you stand out, its better than pretending to be something your not, your friends finding out and 'dumping' you. Everything will turn out ok :D

Sorry, don't really know if i managed to help :(

LilMissTragic

He probably had an air of confidence as he walked in, noticable to the others. People seem to be attracted to confidence. But take a look at your friends, they like you for who you are, youve probably been friends with them for ages. The new guy is only a five minute wonder to most of the people that made him feel welcome, no one knows him yet but once they do some will remain his friend others wont bother. It takes ages to get real, true friends.

Anonymous

yeah LilMissTragic...
i even noticed how confident he was... and then i thought of how much i wanted confidence just like that... it makes me feel sick because it's hard to think of me with confidence like that.

Anonymous

yeah miss tragic, i did have confident moments before but i'd just describe it just like a sugar rush. (sugar makes u go crazy for a while 8O but then.. u go... DDOoown :cry: )

...and then i forget good things about me... and yeahh it sucks when i'm mostly down.

wut about u and the rest??

8)