Were you better or worse looking in high school?

SocialRetahd

Me=Better.

p.s. Please don't post for the hell of it and say, "Well I wouldn't know, I'm still in high school :) ".
Thanks

LittleMissScareAll

alot worse. I was fat. :cry: and didn't wear makeup. I got better at age 17 when I started wearing makeup, had lost weight and plucked my eyebrows.

Emma

Worse, I used to pull my hair back so tight that it kind of fell out of the sides of my head!!! :oops: and I had really bad teeth before I got braces and everyone called me vampire and I used to wear shoes that were about ten sizes too big

Y

Much worse, i was thin very thin, wore glasses and teeth bracers, had acne all over my body and a huge hunchback. And i thought my hair looked better when it was oily and therefore dirty (yuck), so i didnt wash it much.

Y

shy_girl said:
SocialRetahd said:
p.s. Please don't post for the hell of it and say, "Well I wouldn't know, I'm still in high school :) ".
Thanks

oh god such..an urge..to answer
ok i won't
or will i :p
no i wont

Lol you guys made me laugh.

alanbluecat

Better, gone downhill since but have the odd period when I diet and get fit and am not too bad again, even if I say so myself lol

riverbelow

it was only a couple of years ago but i think i definately look better now, or i feel better about myself.