well this is the end

NatRad

after watching my wife go completely crazy, trashing the house beyond cleaning, shes told me, its all my fault, that i dont support her at all, and all i do is yell at her.

I work 13 hours a day/night, i come home i do the house work, i complain about the house work when i do it, because shes basically ith in the space fo days caused the house to be burried in a meter of garbage, she hasnt done any form of house work, infact she trashes things to make them oh so much worse

so she told me, she is taking our 18 month old daughter and going to her parents house several hours north, to get help and support.

even though only days before she made contact with mental health, shes just running away from doing anythign again.

so its over i think, but i dont want her to have our daughter, even if it means i have to quit work.

getbornagain

Well you can definitely solve the custody problems via legal representation. You should probably try and smooth things over, try marriage counselling and shit like that. Whatever is in best interest of the kid. Also, it's possible she will calm down after some time away. Best of luck to ya.

NatRad

well she never left, and shes acting like nothing ever happened, instead, some how managed to blame my mother, who was worried about me, and offered to come down and take our daughter.

so who knows, she contacted her support worker, who shes just aquired, and a shrink she is about to see, and an occupational therapist is coming to the HOUSE. oh knowes i say. as they are mandatory docs reporters, so this could end very badly for all of us.

NatRad

well she saw a psyc a few days ago, and they had a chat, and today an occupational therapist came and had a look at the house.

i dont know, shes still completely mad, they have been changing her medication around, so she has totally flipped out big time again, ran off crying for most of the evening, because our daughter was too excited and wouldnt leave either of us alone for hours on end.

i really dont know waht to do, what direction we are heading in now, i dont even know what direction i should head in.

all i know is im out of my mind, ive had 4 days off, and basically all i have done is cleaned the house, even though wife didnt want me to do anything, not even house work, as she wanted them to see, but i think if they saw how cluttered th ehouse was, they would want to take our daughter off us.

i dont want to be in the docs (social services for you guys) system