Weed- started this and now i feel my life isnt going anywhre

allure1

Hello people,

My SA started 4 years while i was at uni. My close friends at that time loved to smoke weed. so i smoked too. i had smoked weed b4 with no effects but this time i started feeling like my head was more clear- I became ware of everything around me. i stopped going to uni-
From then, its been going downhill.
I dont go out the house coz people stare, giggle and laugh when they see me. Its killing me inside. i stopped going to university thou my parents think i do. i shd have graduated 2 years ago but i keep coming up with an excuse. i have no friends, i dont go out at all.
Am fed up . i FUCKIN regret why i smoked that thing that killed me. Theres alot more to my story but will leave it here for now
My life is alot like the song TRY by nelly furtado.
Anywayz-Was reading a post by breakman about klonopin and inderal. i think am gonna try that but cant find any online.

elleklobber

Sorry to hear its had a bad effect on you :(

I tried it and it did the opposite for me. It made me more confident for that day and the day after until the effects wore off. It got rid of my anxiety and helped me to sleep very well.

Angel_Of_Death

It's been stated many times before, weed has different effects on different people.

I've been smoking weed for the last 4 years. I noticed that I enjoy smoking when I'm already in a good mood, when I'm alone and when the setting is nice.

However, I don't enjoy the high when I'm feeling down or depressive, it makes matters worse. And when I smoke for consecutive days, it makes me extremely lazy and I lose motivation, specially for school.

I wish I had the discipline to only smoke once or twice a month, but I don't. I usually smoke between 2-4 times a week, which for myself is too much.

Boston said:
We're gonna play you a song, a little bit of rock-n-roll
You gotta let yourself go, the band's gonna take control.
We're gettin' down today
We'll pick you up and take you away
Get down tonight

Smokin', Smokin'
We're cookin' tonight, just keep on tokin'
Smokin', Smokin'
I feel alright, mamma I'm not jokin', yeah.

Get your feet to the floor, everybody rock and roll
You've got nothing to lose just the rhythm and blues, that's all, yeah
We're gonna feel ok
Get down tonight.

Smokin', Smokin'
We're cookin' tonight, just keep on tokin'
Smokin', Smokin'
I feel alright, mamma I'm not jokin', yeah.

Everybody jumpin', dancin' to the boogie tonight
Clap your hands, move your feet
If you don't you know it won't seem right
We're gettin' down today
Get down tonight

We're gettin' down today
Get down tonight, well alright!