Weed + Erythrophobia (fear of blushing) ??

Some_guy

Hi everyone,

I know much has been said about weed and social anxiety. I've done my research and most of the time it just increases self-consciousness.

BUT, what about people suffering from the fear of blushing? I haven't read anything about them. Do you blush more/less? Is it the same?

I know the fear of blushing IS social anxiety, but the reason I'm asking is, the other day I tried weed for the first time with a good friend of mine. I was feeling really relaxed and I felt like I couldn't blush. Now that could be explained by the fact that I feel comfortable around him for one, and that the room was also pretty dark.

It's hard to put into words but it really felt like I couldn't bring heat to my face. And in the moment I felt like even if the situation was totally different, like if I was around other people, I still wouldn't blush, or hardly.

I'm planning on trying it again and this time go out around people, to see how it goes.

In the meanwhile, could you guys who suffer from the fear of blushing tell your experiences with weed?

Thanks!