We really are blushers....

Reaching-Zen

TforceNab said:
....because this place is dead! Great board, but I need to find a more lively one.

I thought the same when I joined up a few months ago. I was used to sports forums where there is posts everyday on every topic, but you have to realise this isn't sports forums or the like. This is a forum of various medical issues or whatever. These are all various forms of social phobias.

This is not going to be a fast paced general topics forum, but a casual discussion board. The members here are of all age groups and lifestyles, unlike many sports type forums where often its a mostly younger male or female board memberlist.

I was so excited when I first discovered this forum, but quickly realised I was the only excited one. Long time members still enjoy this forum, but mostly I find this is an occasional post kind of forum.

Do not be dismayed, but just like your blushing, just roll with it. I used to check this like 4 times a day, then realised the movement here. I haven't checked here in about a month. Tonight I made three long boring posts.
:wink:

pandamonium77

Its a LOT better than some
i made an account, posted something on this *other* forum, and it took about 3 weeks to get one reply, and its still on the second page *6 weeks later*
I like dis forum.