we all crave attention really?

i want to stand out i guess...maybe to get attention. i dunno...its weird, at school when i didnt have freinds i wanted to just blend into the background.
but now that i do kinda have a social life...i sometimes go out of my way to look like a loner. its hard to explain actually...i mean i dont want to look like i dont have freinds, its just that i dont want to be categorized based on who i hang out with.
these days i like to dress differently and maybe thats pathetic...using my appearance to get attention cos i dont have enough personality to get any.

rko74

attention

Funny, at home im really stupid and act like a nutjob and talk stupid to make my mum laugh.I loved that Tomg Green show on mtv, his old one.I love his humor, how he can go into a mall and just say ridiculous stuff to people.Im kinda like that at home lol, i will just like say anything dumb that comes to mind lol.

I wish i could do that in public hehe

SongOfSongs

Re: attention

rko74 said:
Funny, at home im really stupid and act like a nutjob and talk stupid to make my mum laugh.I loved that Tomg Green show on mtv, his old one.I love his humor, how he can go into a mall and just say ridiculous stuff to people.Im kinda like that at home lol, i will just like say anything dumb that comes to mind lol.

I wish i could do that in public hehe

I do the same thing with my parents. Weird.