watched the movie "Carrie" last night

bleach

Banned
That was the most uncomfortable movie for me to watch in a long time. Way too many reminders of my own high school days: neurotic mother, cruel peers, thoughtless teachers. particularly the scene where she pleading with her mother to let her go to the prom: "I mean, all the kids think I'm funny, and I don't wanna be. I wanna be normal, I wanna start to try me, a whole person, before it's too late..." Arrgh!! Those words hurt way too deep. My stomach was churning through the whole thing. Anyone else seen it?

Stuntman_Josh

Yeah, I saw that movie when I was in the midst of my school bullying. Like you, it mirrored much of my own life. I used to dream that I had her powers, and could make them all pay. I must have watched that ending scene a million times as a kid.

nephatitus

just thinking about causing people who do bad things things like pain gets me off so much. I feel like toturing them by pulling out their fnger nails, plucking out their eyes, chopping off their tongues,breaking their knee caps burning their skin.

wow am i psychotic or what?