WASTE Of tim.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooncalf

I don't know ... apparently he/she "sucks ass" quite a lot though ... *ponders* must have a large mouth.

Mooncalf

You think Tim sucks ass as much as his brother? I think it's likely, considering our friend doesn't seem to like Tim's waste.

Anonymous

:lol:

what a small world i know amer Q from another sight and your right ! he does suck ass and so does this fake ass sight about "shyness" do you know there is a difference between shyness and social phobia DUH

chris_1982

Waste of Tim? Who's Tim? Why would you want to post about the waste of him?

haha, oh man thats funny hahahahaha

:D This site is quality, just think, someone spent the time to do this for US! so if anyone hates it go take a hike. :D

Anonymous

8O I agree with the other guys on this one.Amer Q is a complete tosser who thinks he is an expert on all things to do with social anxiety.

If he is such an expert then why is he still on s social phobia website?

Mooncalf

Anonymous said:
:lol:

what a small world i know amer Q from another sight and your right ! he does suck ass and so does this fake ass sight about "shyness" do you know there is a difference between shyness and social phobia DUH

"Fake ass sight" huh? You having trouble seeing dude? *hands you some specs*. Wow, between blindness and obsession with guys named Tim, it's a wonder how you people can be online at all.

But seriously, we KNOW theres a difference between shyness and social phobia, that's why this place is called "Social Phobia AND Shyness Portal". Meaning the maker of this place knows they are two different things, kid ... DUH. *shakes head* Seriously, shoulda gone to specsavers.

Status
Not open for further replies.