Vitamin B Complex

stellar

I read on the internet somewhere (may have been this forum) That a guy took Vitamin B Complex at 9am every second morning to stop blushing. Has anyone tried this?

mindless_sheep

A year or so ago I read online that magnesium may help so I started taking a magnesium supplement but then I read that you should take vit b complex with magnesium and I did for a while but I didn't notice any difference. I recently found the supplements which I hadn't used up and started taking the vit b again but it hasn't changed my blushing. It didn't work for me but you could try it if you want. Vitamin b is good for you anyway so you don't really have much to lose.

emmalouise

yes i also read about vit b and magnesium but i found that if you mix it with gaba and a few other things ( ingredients usually found in so called anti blushing medication) it helped. heres a link that talks about it in the nutrition bit www.BlushPage.com it seems that most pills have a lot of useless stuff in them. the main thing is Gaba and vit b

colora

I started taking vitamin b complex for my cracked lips and started feeling more relax. I don't know yet if it will work for blushing since I just started taking it like a week ago, but if I feel a diference I will post it.

Kien

Vitamin B5 is among the best things to use against acne I know. For some reason very few vitamin tablet containst that specific ones it seems.