vision problems and sounds

Toolman

Any one else get zig zag lights flying in your eye sight.. Its been driving me insane, keep thinking something huge is wrong with my brain and im dying..

On top of it, im getting this gurgle sound in the back of my neck sometimes.. and it happends when im not moving my neck.. freaking me out..

marT

Sometimes things can go pretty wierd in a panic attack, especially with dissociative symptoms etc, with lights getting bright and things moving. if these things are happening on their own however and is causing your anxiety then I would suggest talking to a doctor about it, it doesnt sound serious to me, but you will never feel better until you speak to a doctor about it and know the truth.

dazz

lol, i also get that zig zag lines in my eyes

my eyesight is pretty poor to be honest, i cant read shit unless im real up close to something

the lines i see in my eyes dont really bother me, its when im at college and i need to get up off my chair and walk up to the front of the class to copy things down off the board that bothers me :oops:

Anonymous

DONT WORRY TOOLMAN!!!!!!!! where are here 4 u, and im shure alot of us have felt what u feel, almost all of us get the same symptoms, so dont worry

wutnow

I get that all the time. Sometimes the zings are really bright and move very quickly, sometimes they are slow and move about like a sine wave.
Sometimes, things just blur if I turn my head too fast.

I get another visual hallucination called "biologicals". I can see what look like ameobas and paramecium, and all those one-celled, latin-named organisms, hydras, floating through my field of vision. I can see the membrane of the cell and the nucleus inside and all the other parts that I've forgotten from Biology class. It's as though I'm looking through a microscope, but I'm not.

Anybody else get that? I'm not worried about it and it's not a problem when it happens and it's been going on for years.

So, I wouldn't worry too much about it Toolman. And the gurgling sound you get when you move your neck, is the sound your neck makes when you move it. You're noticing things you might not ordinarily notice because you're stressed. You'll be alright.

Man, I hope that helps.

dan246

I get the "biologicals" as you call them. Usually only in bright sunlight (especially at the beach). I remember seeing them since childhood. I always tried to see how long I could focus on them but everytime I moved my eyes to look at one, they would move too. Haha, it can give you a headache after a while.

Chilling__Echo

i've had the zig zag thing in my sight for as long as i can remember. i went to the eye doctor and she called them "floaters" and she said they were harmless.

J

wutnow said:
I get another visual hallucination called "biologicals". I can see what look like ameobas and paramecium, and all those one-celled, latin-named organisms, hydras, floating through my field of vision. I can see the membrane of the cell and the nucleus inside and all the other parts that I've forgotten from Biology class.

Fortunately, they're not paramecia or hydrae (or you'd have a serious parasitic infection, LOL). They're 'floaters', naturally-occurring cells and bits of protein in the eye. You usually need strong lighting at an odd angle to see them. They do closely resemble microorganisms. They're most often nothing to be concerned about.

http://www.healthandage.com/Home/127!gid7=308

I get floaters, and flashers. I even get migraine auras sometimes (but that's a whole other ball of wax).