VERY HELPFUL THERAPY/MEDITATION

jerry302199

hi all, i have only really been reading in this forum so far, but i feel that sharing a particular experience may be to someone's advantage somehow
firstly i have to say that, unfortuanetly, i am a social phobic person, and have been for a very long time, perhaps from even as young as 9 or 10 - iam now 41.... yikes ! have just spent my last two sets of holidays from work entirely in my house.. almost, as the sun blazed outside, and i sat regretting every second but... somehow didn't move - anyway, ...my message is a little odd, but it is for any mad /adventurous people who live in a detached house / smallholding,etc. far away from people, or have access to any soundproof situation, - recording studio or something ?? - anyway,.. i tried this meditation / therapy technique ages ago, and i always remember that every time i had the nerve / situation / ( i really must stop doing the forward slash thing! )gusto to try it i found that most of the major symtoms of s.a. completely dissapeared ! - at that time i wasn't yet self-diagnosed... anyway. this technique involves deep breathing, shouting, screaming etc. so beware! [ to practice it i always had to go out into the local countryside at night, ending up being chased by famers etc.] it's all abit weird, but i absolutely swear that it really works
- enough of me... web address for instructions is:
http://www.osho.nl/New-Osho-NL/Meditation/Dynamic.htm