Underarm HH Anti-Perspirant Questionnn! Helpp! & Apology from me.

Sure_whynot

Hey, So I was wondering what type of Deodorant/ Anti-Perspirant you use?

If its effective?

What kinds haven't worked for you? (& Why do you think they didn't work?)

& how you apply it?

If I cant find some sort of solution I will be having ETS surgery this summer. =/

*Also, if you apply your Certain Dry (or whatever you use) at night time, then dont wash it off in the morning. Dose that make it less effective?

I just cant figure out what im doing wrong. =/

Thanks! I appreciate all of your help.

& If i was ever a dick to you, I want to apologize. I was being irrational and ignorant. I've changed from a happy teenager, who was on top of the world. Into a total wreck, who cant imagine a future for himself, in just the last year. Then you took my dream of ETS, that was finally becoming a reality, away from me. I didn't want to hear it. But you guys/girls were right & just trying to prevent me from making a big mistake. And i was being dumb. Sorry.

Anyways.... Please post away! I really want to figure this out. & Fix my severe underarm HH.

Last edited:

kingflab

I actually think they're all effective, so long as you can find a way to deal with the irritation. If I remember correctly you mentioned something about a cream that could be used to help deal with that.

I will say that, for the moment, I've had a tad bit of success with Perspi Guard. It seems to go on and off, one day it'll work perfectly and the next it will stop working altogether. I imagine if you could apply this stuff three times a week it'd probably work quite well, but the pain it causes is just too high.

And there's no need to apologise, we've all had our hopes crushed by ETS - it took me about a year to accept that it wasn't the great cure I'd hoped for, and it left me feeling like crap for a long time. It isn't over yet though mate, there are still plenty of options out there, and if under-arm HH is your major concern there's always the lipo/curettage option - which is pretty much permanent.

By the way, I can't remember if you've actually mentioned this, but did you ever try Iontophoresis? It sounds like something thats going to be a life burden, but it really isn't, you can set up two trays on a desk really easy and it takes 15 minutes for one day a week... 15 minutes sat in the same place for one day a week is very VERY easy to do.

Jo1991

Hi, i would like to ask if you have a good diet? Sometimes our diet can be the caused body odor and other health issues such as the one you have?. If you like i can research and see if there is something natural that can cure your problem. That's if you like?.....

IceLad

I've used Driclor for a number of years, and I find that it tends to work really well.

I'm always careful to apply it sparingly though, as boy does it irritate when you apply it as liberally as a normal deodorant/anti-perspirant!

Sure_whynot

I actually think they're all effective, so long as you can find a way to deal with the irritation. If I remember correctly you mentioned something about a cream that could be used to help deal with that.

I will say that, for the moment, I've had a tad bit of success with Perspi Guard. It seems to go on and off, one day it'll work perfectly and the next it will stop working altogether. I imagine if you could apply this stuff three times a week it'd probably work quite well, but the pain it causes is just too high.

And there's no need to apologise, we've all had our hopes crushed by ETS - it took me about a year to accept that it wasn't the great cure I'd hoped for, and it left me feeling like crap for a long time. It isn't over yet though mate, there are still plenty of options out there, and if under-arm HH is your major concern there's always the lipo/curettage option - which is pretty much permanent.

By the way, I can't remember if you've actually mentioned this, but did you ever try Iontophoresis? It sounds like something thats going to be a life burden, but it really isn't, you can set up two trays on a desk really easy and it takes 15 minutes for one day a week... 15 minutes sat in the same place for one day a week is very VERY easy to do.

Thank you.

Yeah, I am currently trying iontophoresis actually. Its dayyy... 6? Still no real results. But i have hope. =]

& I can deal with the pain, I apply the Certain Dry stuff like normal deodorant now. lol multiple times a day... and it works for about a half an hour... at most. Then its like I never even applyed it. =/

Thats why im trying to figure out what im doing wrong, and find some product that will work for me.

I've done the night time application's for a few months now, every single night. But its still not helping me any =/

Could over applying this product be my problem?

Sure_whynot

Hi, i would like to ask if you have a good diet? Sometimes our diet can be the caused body odor and other health issues such as the one you have?. If you like i can research and see if there is something natural that can cure your problem. That's if you like?.....

Thats very nice, thank you very much!

If you can think of anything, Im all ears! =]

I am 18, male, 5'9, 150-155 pounds. I have a pretty average diet i guess. I eat very little fast food, but I dont really eat any super healthy food either.

Uhmmmm, I dont drink soda. Besides those random facts, my diet is pretty regular... except I never eat lunch. (because of my ADD pill =/ )

Do you want to know anything more specific? I dont really know what to tell you. =] haha