Under arm sweating question.

Sure_whynot

What is the strongest/most effective treatment for eliminating or preventing excessive Axillary Hyperhidrosis?

I've tried everything except pills & surgery.

If not ETS, what other types of surgery's exist for underarm HH?

teandtoast

I find probanthine tablets help me greatly with me under arm sweating.
take them on an empty stomach and if you stay out the sun/heat etc I find they work fairly well.

re surgery theres liposuction or retrodermal curettage
both seem to have good results for people

gg1101

Lately, prescription deodorant has been working. But, the facial and head sweating has increased to compensate. So, I've been taking 1 2mg avert in the morning, and by 9 or so I'm not sweating. I put on the deodorant about ever 4 days, just to be on the safe side. Prior to this, I was just taking avert. 6 mg in the morning. 4 in the afternoon. Thats expensive. Before that, I used a drionic for underarms in a baking soda/sea salt mixture. It worked, and I was sweat free for a couple weeks. But the 2nd time around It was just not as effective. I think the batteries are dead. Plus, its a pain in the ass.

cm123

Have you tried Botox? It is most effective when used in the underarms? If it didnt work talk to the Derma about increasing the amount of Botox of changing from A to B or B to A.

Currently I use Right Guard Professional Strength. It works pretty well, but I dont have underarm sweating that badly.....

B

bosthoff

What is the strongest/most effective treatment for eliminating or preventing excessive Axillary Hyperhidrosis?

I've tried everything except pills & surgery.

If not ETS, what other types of surgery's exist for underarm HH?

The strongest I have found outside prescription (which I could not tolerate) is Mon Ray Antiperspirant. My friend found it on the internet. Tried it only because I had tried everything else, so why not give it a try. It also does not have alcohol like the prescription, so I found it very easy to use. Hope this helps.