Ultimate stress reliever???? o.O

I came uo with this routine i like to call the ultimate stress reliever it's been super helpful for me and i thought of sharing here with you guys.

1)You start off by doing some intense anaerobic exercise. When you are doing very demanding exercise you can't help but forget all your worries and anxieties and you also feel great when you're done not to mention all the health benefits. You can look up ways to do them online, I recommend Insanity which is a great program (you can get it off pirate bay :p )
2)After that, cold shower. The colder you take it the better it feels when you come out. I found this article on cold showers it talks about the benefits and how to take them The Health Benefits of a Cold Shower
3)And you top it all off with at least 30 minutes of meditation if you can do one hour that's great but concentrate on the quality not the quantity.

This routine is intended to get your mind off your problems which is very stress relieving and relaxing and it's way more effective than tv (which is not effective). While you might not enjoy the activities you'll see it's so worth it when you're done, but still try to think that it's not all about the destination but the journey to the destination ;). Also make sure that you're healthy enough to engage in this kind of activities, consult your physician like they tell you in tv commercials. I'd say the best time to do it is in the morning to start your day fresh. So anyway just so you know i'm no expert in this therapy stuff but i'm pretty sure i'm on the right track and i'm glad if i could help any desperate souls.
PEACE PPL

Last edited:

choochoocharlee

i wouldn't mind giving this a go, it does seem like something i'd feel good after doing and a lot better than just watching tv all day :) thank you.