Uh Oh, what did I do?

Diluted_Acid

Hey, your right, it is pretty hot now huh, lot of bushfires and all down here . . . . anyways enough of that ramble :oops: , umm with the idea of having to expose your cuts, i know you might think it puts people off or attracts the wrong attention, but you would seriously be suprised how much people, especially guys would look past that, or atleast accept it. Like the above person said, it's the thing of the past, and you have alot of potential still despite those cuts, i've met a couple of girls who use to cut, and they seem popular amongst many people depsite that . . . . So i think at the end of the day it's just somethin which should be accepted or forgotten. It's really easy to just point out flaws like this, but if you think about it . . . . . If you didn't have them, you could possibly dwell on other things about yourself.

On the looks part, i have to say, looks are a very funny attribute of a person, and are very personal . . . . . each to their own. Lately i'm just tryin to come to terms with this very good looking girl (in my opinion) who dumped me, and funnily enough, this girl i use to find not very good looking, now appears to me as a very attractive girl, and someone i choose to think about, over many other girls, and thats all through my strengthening friendly relationshipn with her. Deep down i can guarantee you have soo much potential, and many other positve traits, you just might have to try dish them out, or discover them.
All the best ok . . . . and i'm really sorry if i seem to assume too much or make you feel even more upset, because a friend had recently told me off based on my negativity and major need to assume, i havn't been posting much, so i'm just tryin to get over that, and try help . . . . sorry if i'm sounding defensive now lol.
All the best though!

columnmn

Geez, us NSW-ers are coming out in force.

My advice would be to wear a low cut top, will probably distract him, and he'd not really notice the cuts :wink:

I don't know much about make-up, but it might help? But I'd try and keep it quiet for a little while, then when he does notice it, say you were going through some rough stuff a few years ago, but am better now.

He'll probably not pay much attention after that, or he'll look after you better in the future.