ugh

BrokenSmile

Re: I have a feeling I'll be losing my virginity...

You are very beautiful, you don't have to worry about all those things. You have to worry about others...

I read the story in ur topic "i found someone new i really like". I'm happy for you but ... i suggest for your own good to wait just a little while ... like 1-2 weeks and then decide if u really wanna lose your virginity with this guy. Now i think is too soon.
U meet him last week and u date him just once (this is what i find in ur topic).Remember how nervous u was when he dindn't talk with u so much after date... Staying with him just two of you is a good opportunity to know eachother better and to find if this is the right guy for you.
And also is good to find how much this guy wanna be with u in a relationship beeing strong and not having sex with him so soo. If he becomes nervous and start pusshing u to have sex and can't wait another week for that leave him. Or if u just wanna lose your virginity do it but be sure this is what u want.
If he care about u ... u won't feel anxious at all. He will make disappear all you fears by the way he treat you in that intimate moments. :wink:

Emma

I can't tell you what to do, but I strongly advise you to wait and think about it, wait until you know this person really well, because I can honestly tell you if he turns out to be a jerk you'll regret it (take it from someone who is stupid enough to be tricked like that)

And if he really likes you, it won't matter what you look like, but good luck with it

Re: I have a feeling I'll be losing my virginity...

LittleMissScareAll said:
this week. Maybe. I know things like that aren't normally planned. And I don't know for sure. But I have a feeling I will because I'm going to stay with someone I like for a few days. And I'm a little nervous about it...I think I wanna do it but I'm nervous about my body mostly. I hate it, it's hideous :( My thighs and stomach, eww. I wish I could have liposuction or something right now to instantly suck out the fat and something to rid of my cellulite, yuck. If we do it'll have to be in the dark or in avery dim lit room, but I guess that's usually how it's usually done anyway. I hope. 8O Then maybe I'll be ok cause it's mostly in daylight that it looks worse.
Anybody else ever been nervous about this and can anybody make me feel better about it? 8O :? Damn all those models and perfect looking people for making me so insecure. :x

Congrats! Just remember to practice safe sex (be prepared, buy condoms).