Types of people in relationships-types of love

GIOLANDA

We learned these things in the psychology of close human relationships.Here are the types:
1)The secure type,has a good relationship,knows how to pleasure the other one,has self-esteem,knows what he wants or not.

2)The phobic type,needs love and care,waits from the other to show these things,thinks that no one can give to him what he wants,has low self-esteem,wants relationships a lot and is also afraid of them.

3)The over-concerned type,gives everything in a relationship,satisfies the other person a lot,wants to enjoy every moment,but he suffers from long-lasting neurotic jealousy,he fears that his mate will leave.

4)The declinatory type,is selfish,needs to be loved by mates,but he doesn't want a serious relationship,never gives all his heart,changes mates quickly.
And the kinds of love...
1) Real love: Passion,commitment,intimacy,wanting to share things with the other person.

2) Friendly love: Starts as friendship with common things and understanding and ends in love.

3) Pragmatic love: Need of money,interested in wealth,no passion,no love.

4) Romantic love: Big romance,but no intimacy.

5) Non-responding love: Don't care if the other person belongs to him or not,loves him/her anyway.

6) Playing love: No commitment,nothing serious,just for fun.

7) Moody love: Jealousy,fear of betrayal,anxiety,insecurity.
Where do you think you belong to? I'm phobic type and moody love( I never had a relationship though). You can also understand what type is your mate and if you can get on well.

corrinaelizabeth

these are the 1s i am....
3)The over-concerned type,gives everything in a relationship,satisfies the other person a lot,wants to enjoy every moment,but he suffers from long-lasting neurotic jealousy,he fears that his mate will leave.
7) Moody love: Jealousy,fear of betrayal,anxiety,insecurity

these are the 1s i want to be.....
1)The secure type,has a good relationship,knows how to pleasure the other one,has self-esteem,knows what he wants or not.
2) Friendly love: Starts as friendship with common things and understanding and ends in love.

wouldnt that be nice lol :lol:

BrokenSmile

I think i belong to:

4) Romantic love: Big romance,but no intimacy.

7) Moody love: Jealousy,fear of betrayal,anxiety,insecurity.

:? :(

renegade

Call me stupid but i don't know what 2 choose.

I think i'm a mix between type 2 and 2

The kind of love is 6 that turns into 1 than becomes 6 again

I guess i will never get a 1 cause a 1 also involves walking throug fire to get it, so as long as SP backs me up, i'm ''safe''