two years of bullying

Have you ever teach son how to break away when arms are held from behind?

• I will now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• yes

• Total voters

punchingbagkid

I'm 17 now and for two years I've been bullied at school and on my way home from school but it has eased now, some of the bullies have graduated and moved away.
Two years ago I was new to here and I am a small hispanic boy, short and thin and not very much in muscle.
I was bullied for being new, I was bullied for being mistaken as gay, I was bullied for dating a certain girl. At school it no so bad, pushing, shoving, name calling and threats.
After school it was bad. First time I try run but my two little brothers they could no keep up and we get grabbed and my little brothers watch me held and punched. The bullies they like hitting me in the middle, it leaves little bruises and hard to prove it happen.
I not a fighter, losing not to bother me but having little brothers watch make it feel more hurt than the hitting feel.
Bullies never fair, never just one always two or more always hold my arms behind me always somewhere with no people to see.
Computer at home always mail from bullies telling me bad things about me that I'm the stupid and the ugly and I'm the weak and soft and they name me jelly belly and post pictures of me being bullied where others from school can see. Some at school report it, the pictures removed but the bullying keep on.
But now is better, long time since my middle used for punching bag.
It bother me still, when someone argue with me I give up or walk away I never able to say my side. If fight happen near me I shake and leave fast.
But my grades better now, I know I'm not the stupid they say I was.
Other boy I see bullied he is the big strong kind but his mother make him promise never to fight so he let himself be bullied. Mothers never make a son promise such a promise, let them defend when hit.
Some write of fight classes but I think I too small to ever win. It ok, not happen anymore.
I am the sorry for english.

joeljjison

I'm 17 now and for two years I've been bullied at school and on my way home from school but it has eased now, some of the bullies have graduated and moved away.
Two years ago I was new to here and I am a small hispanic boy, short and thin and not very much in muscle.
I was bullied for being new, I was bullied for being mistaken as gay, I was bullied for dating a certain girl. At school it no so bad, pushing, shoving, name calling and threats.
After school it was bad. First time I try run but my two little brothers they could no keep up and we get grabbed and my little brothers watch me held and punched. The bullies they like hitting me in the middle, it leaves little bruises and hard to prove it happen.
I not a fighter, losing not to bother me but having little brothers watch make it feel more hurt than the hitting feel.
Bullies never fair, never just one always two or more always hold my arms behind me always somewhere with no people to see.
Computer at home always mail from bullies telling me bad things about me that I'm the stupid and the ugly and I'm the weak and soft and they name me jelly belly and post pictures of me being bullied where others from school can see. Some at school report it, the pictures removed but the bullying keep on.
But now is better, long time since my middle used for punching bag.
It bother me still, when someone argue with me I give up or walk away I never able to say my side. If fight happen near me I shake and leave fast.
But my grades better now, I know I'm not the stupid they say I was.
Other boy I see bullied he is the big strong kind but his mother make him promise never to fight so he let himself be bullied. Mothers never make a son promise such a promise, let them defend when hit.
Some write of fight classes but I think I too small to ever win. It ok, not happen anymore.
I am the sorry for english.
Size doesn't mean you can never win fighting back. Alot of self defense, is often about using their strength against them. Tecnique also generates more power. I think regardless of whether you would use it on bullies any time soon, it would help your confidence. In alot of training, as you get better there will be sparring, or something that mimics sparring. It makes it easier to not get worried.

But if you believe your weak, you will be. There is always a way to get stronger. Some people are bigger and taller, but hard work can help anyone win a fight.

What a horrible promise. I could say don't let them get to you.. but that is very difficult. But people around you will grow up... and will notice. If not anyone you know now, then when you leave school, and go to work, or college, or university. Its taken a while.. but some of my friends now, who didn't know me in those days... they notice things... like how i'm always extremely cautious. I flinch away, when i've said anything that might be insulting... i never start a conversation without being prompted.. things like that

theres no magic fix to the stuff that being bullied does to you... you just have to try and work to making sure it doesn't happen again, and getting some good friends who you can talk to. as well as people in a forum who've been through similar shit, and can be impartial. the more people you can talk to, the better.