Trying to act exciting

bluenow

I am going to the Price is Right show tomorrow to be in the audience. The producers give a short interview before the show and pick the contestants based on personality. Big Uh-oh.
I want to be on that show so bad, but just thinking of the drive to Los Angeles makes me anxious.
I am going to try my best acting ever - I will be enthusiastic and excited! (I hope)
I will take some xanax (calming effect) so I don't have an attack, but try to act bubbly and fun?!?
Oh the fun of shyness and anxiety.

Nytro

COME ON DOWN...[de de du da de de du da, didudidiu stupid game music, lol]

Im sure youll do fine, I bet youll be more focused on getting called on then anything else. I hope you get lucky enough win a Car or the showcase.

carebear

wow..i would be very nervous if i was slated to do that. well, i am sure you will have fun. I will look for you on there.
when is the show airing?

Chilling__Echo

haha, i made a post about an SAer sitting in that audience before, good luck!! don't let this stop you!!

and let us know what you win ;)

bluenow

After waking up at 4:30 and being there for 5 hours we didn't get in. There were 5 people in front of us that didn't - we were so close! I'm going to get more tickets and try again in Feb.

Septor

Well at least you tried.I dont think I could sit in the audience like that.Good luck next time :D

B

If they pick people based on personality, and "personality" is defined as "the tendency to involuntary crap in your pants at the thought of being viewed on television by millions of people you don't know", I'm in! I hope I get to play Plinko!