Toronto students anyone? Let's share our bad experiences

rayzh

I am a straightforward person so let's start.

First of all there's no doubt about the fact that education system sucks these days. Not only high school doesn't prepare you anything but laziness towards University, but University itself can be nothing but troubles. The lack of connection between professors and students, students and faculty members who suppose to have your back, and students and their peers. Often professors assume that students will communicate with other students in a team project, which is never the case in my expediencies, and the stunning truth is that professors don't even communicate with other professors within the same faculty.

There's no communication between any 2 faculties, and there's no way I can know any student rights, opportunities, and awards available without researching myself, and everyone seems to be OK with it. This brings the question why I am paying several thousands dollars to the faculty members if I don't receive the serveries I need.

Now I wonder why American students don't strike on the education system earlier.

Anybody with the same mind or opposite sex I would totally want to communicate to. again thanks for reading these bitching.

Ignore any grammar mistakes because Engineer students don't get practiced writing a lot you know lol