to the isolated in sydney

lost n alone

Hi to you all..i am new to this site. Severe s.a. really does isolate one from the general community as i have read regarding your own painful journey/s stories..Greater sydney is a huge area making it for some, not all, problematic..in many cases we are the hidden ones. I find it hard to express just how i feel, all of the above seems such a personal rant! my story like yours need to be shared nevertheless..How sad i feel for each and everyone of you..genuine saddness i would love to meet up with fellow sufferers in time dependent on severity of mood etc. As i sit here and type..it would have to be a theme day..big sunglasses . For those who could make it..it would identify (unless of course every other person in sydney wears big sunglasses that day or more important..for those who have no big sunnies or cant afford them) i find people or if i wear sunnies much easy to converse with..unable to read their eyes equally they are unable to see my fear or double blinking and that taxing headspace where thought is..what do i say next, yep, concentration goes out the window ..so sunnies do help a lot..indoors welllllll thats another thing altogether housebound makes sunglasses redundant. My concentration is pretty bad today..odd isnt although i am just words in this message..how ironic i felt anxious just to write. If any one from sydney relates to my thoughts and small part of my journey with s.a. your very warmly welcomed to message back. May anyone who is experiencing a bad day today due to the aloness..my best warm thoughts are just for you.;)

Fear of people

I live at Bondi Sydney and about a ten minute walk from the main beach. However I don't go to the beach that often due to the fear of everyone staring at me for some reason or another as if to say that there is something wrong with my appearence even though I am an average looking person with no deformaties. However I feel as though everyone is staring at me just because I am short and makes me feel to anxious to go out anywhere in public such as shopping centres or even taking my pet dog for a walk. I have placed a lot of limitations on myself due to social anxiety.