To all you sceptics...

coriander1992

Some of you may remember this topic: http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/postt11757.html

Well I received a sample from the company, and I am pleased to say that I am thorougly impressed with the product!! :D
It kept me dry where other products like Driclor & PerspireX haven't done, and I would definately reccomend that all of you try it!! :D
I wasn't 100% sweat free, but I have been more so than with any other product I have tried so far, so its definately worth a try you lot!! :D

coriander1992

Pinker said:
That's cool. Does it have any ingredients listed on the bottle?
yeah, they are...
Ethyl Alcohol, Aqua, Aluminium Chloride, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Alcloxa, Dimethicone Copolyol, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate.
making me type out all those long words :lol: :wink:

Arturo

Really pleased..

Hi Coriander,

I am really pleased that Perspi-Guard has worked for you - it's great to hear.

Pinker - The ingredients are very important, but the secret is in the formulation - Like the Colonel's Chicken! We have heard from people who have had reactions from other antiperspirants with Alu. C. in them, but have not been affected when using Perspi-Guard.

Thanks.

Arturo

grimZ

Do you think its worth trying something like this before getting an Iontophoresis unit?

coriander1992

grimZ said:
Do you think its worth trying something like this before getting an Iontophoresis unit?

If I were you I would, because those units are expensive too aren't they?
worth a try I suppose?