tired of it.

DYiNG-iNSiDE

i hate havin depression and social anxiety. it just seems like its ruining (rlly, not leting me have) my teenage yrs that sounds dumb but its true. im a softmore and i hardly ever get out or do nething, talk 2 ne1 at school or nuthin. i mean its just hard when u c evry1 yellin and talkin and makin plans 4 the wkend and kissin their bf or gf when ur all alone. plus the fact that i move and start a new school bout evry yr rlly doesnt help out alot cuz its rlly hard 4 me 2 make friends. lik i have just 1 at my school now and no1 2 sit w at lunch its just rlly shitty, ya kno??

scatmantom

I can relate to what you say. at school I didnt hav a life. Going to school was just about the only time i left the house. I didnt have many REAL friends, i knew people but wasnt CLOSE to any1.

Now Im at university and things are differnt. Im living my life now and although I didnt go out when in school I dont think I missed out on much as Im having a good time now

Im sure the same will happen to you. For some people like me anxiety gets easier after you experience it more often and get some help.

although I know its not easy dont feel too bad, things will look up if you take some chance when u get a bit older (or now if u think you are ready)

what ever it is that makes you nervous...be it social interaction or anything else...exposure is the BEST way to over come it.

hope that helps