This will sound REALLY weird!

Tina_55

In regards to your not sweating after moving your stuff. One of my theories is that excessive sweating happens because people with HH are not able to get rid of toxins properly, as a result our bodies try to sweat it out. So after moving furniture or something where you are forced to sweat more than usual, all of our toxins are released which decreases our HH. I first thought of this theory when I went on a vacation to somewhere humid and hot, I was sweating like a pig that entire trip. When I came back from vacation I noticed that I wasn't sweating for a whole week, but it slowly started again. I am hoping to test this theory soon. I am planning to go to a sauna few times, to see if this decreases my HH. ( By the way, I hardly sweat when I'm at home either.)

Sure_whynot

In regards to your not sweating after moving your stuff. One of my theories is that excessive sweating happens because people with HH are not able to get rid of toxins properly, as a result our bodies try to sweat it out. So after moving furniture or something where you are forced to sweat more than usual, all of our toxins are released which decreases our HH. I first thought of this theory when I went on a vacation to somewhere humid and hot, I was sweating like a pig that entire trip. When I came back from vacation I noticed that I wasn't sweating for a whole week, but it slowly started again. I am hoping to test this theory soon. I am planning to go to a sauna few times, to see if this decreases my HH. ( By the way, I hardly sweat when I'm at home either.)

Interesting, except I live in Florida. And i didnt move out of state.
So its hot and humid year round. But maybe thats the key for your HH. Test awayy =]