This is getting terrible for me!

Imscaredofpeople

Ok, I just joined this forums to see if anyone could help. I'm 14 and I have a serious hyperhidrosis problem. My problem areas are my buttocks, head, hands, feet, and back. My buttocks is the most terrible and embarassing, especially at this age with my peers. The sweating is getting so bad that when I stand up in class, there is a puddle of sweat on the seat and I'm afraid someone will see and that would be the end of me, period. I'm starting to skip school and such because I can't face the embarassment of this problem, and it's going to hurt my grades. If anyone has any advice that doesn't cost a lot of money (my family is having money problems), then please, help me. I forgot to mention that I've already tried deodorant, pads, and powder, and they have not worked for me, the sweat powers on through.

Thanks for reading.

P.S.: Right now, I'm sweating like crazy because I'm telling you all of this, PLEASE HELP ME.

Go to your Doctor

go to you doctor he will probably prescribe you a topical solution, i.e a very strong antiperspirant (called either, dricrol--> uk,drysol--->usa, drionic? ). u have put nthis on every night and wash off in the morning. this might work. if your hands are sweating tooo too much then i suggest u work hard and save up for a surgery cause everyone use their hands alot in their daily life(i aint talking about wanking.lol). if u live in the uk you can get the surgery done on the nhs. :roll:

hey kiddo

i empathise with you totally and completely. get your folks to take you to a doctor and get some Ditropan or Robinul into you! they are tablets which suppress sweating and they have worked for me. there are side-effects, but they are manageable (for me anyway). try the drugs out as they are cheap and totally remove sweating all over your body, trust me. also, just try to think positively "mind over matter" and don't let the sweating get to you and ruin your life..just try to climb on top of it, as hard it seems. but if you let yourself get all anxious and nervous and let the bloody disorder get the better of you, then you will feel useless and helpless.

peace out xx

J

I don't know if you might find this idea more embarassing, but have you tried using "adult undergarments" (i.e., adult diapers like Depends)? I'd imagine that they would soak up all the sweat so you won't leave a puddle on your seat and have a big wet mark on your butt. Just a thought that came to me.

I definitely think you should exhaust all your non-surgical options first. Surgery is expensive, takes time to recover from, and has complications and side effects. Even expensive drugs are generally cheaper than inexpensive surgery. Good luck!!

r0ck0ut04

What if you carried a sweatshirt or a little jacket with you, when you get to class just throw it on the seat and sit on the them. I used to do it all the time cause there was always ink or some nasty gum stuck to the chair.

i advised u on getting surgery done, the last two guys think its a bad idea, they are right in some way, cause u get good surgeons and bad surgeons, if u convinced the surgeon is really experienced then go for it, for example if he has been doing it for ten years or something or he says no one has had any side effects than go for it. About drugs i want say cause i dont know but alot of people say its working for them.

Imscaredofpeople

Well, I tried bladder control pills, I read on another thread it might work, and it gave me one day of complete dryness. It was great...but only that one day, now I'm sweating again. So, I've got a doctor's appointment on Monday and I'm hoping he can give me something. Just thought I'd tell how it's been...and I'm bored, so yea. Peace.

Jane631

Hi, im 14 years old and I have basically the same problem as you. I sweat on my hands, underarms, and down the backs of my legs and but. The seat issue in school ive faced also.
The products ive used are Drioff, which u can try first in free samples, i got some from a dermatoligist, and Certain Dri. Drioff is a gel u can use at any time of the day anywhere on your body. CertainDri you apply to you underarms (but its worked for me on other parts of the body) at night. Both of these moderatly helped me and neither are very expensive and not perscription, yet they work just aswell as a perscription topical i got from my Dr. and with out as much discomfort that other drug had caused me.

dirrtybee

I know how you feel, im 18 so Ive had it longer.
I hate it because there are so many situations it had stooled me

LIke driving lessons, i needed to wear thin cotton gloves
I hate paying for food and shopping
I can't wear flip flops or heels, so i just sweat
I have to spend so long spending time looking for shirt that wont show sweat marks under the arms really obvioulsy.

h-towngirl715

hi im 18 and pretty much have the same prob. but with my hands and. dont really know what could help besides going to a doctor about it same thing im considering on doing. just typing this im leaving puddles on the keyboard. sux1 :x

Anonymous

im 20, and ive only tried certian-dri because im so emberassed. my girlfriend has lived with me for 2 years and i even hide this from her. its so depressing. this is the first time ive every said anything about it.

U

Unregistered45

Hi

I found a solution to the sweating problem at the butt/back: The Naprap Pants
OstoMart Ltd Naprap Pant

A panty which is water resistant!
You sweat a bit stronger while wearing it but there won't be any marks on the chairs anymore!

If you don't want to pay by credit card you can also send them an email like this: [email protected]

"Hi

I'd like to order
1x Naprap Pants Size S (or whatever you like)

Shipping Address:
xxx

I'd like to pay over your bank account.
Are these informations still correct?
IBAN : GB32NWBK56006135502967
IBAN BIC : NWBKGB2L

What will the shipping cost?

Regards,
x"

Ostomart has a very good customer support. If you don't like the product you can return it within 14 days and get your money back.