Things are coming true ; ;

Edon1987

On my first panic attack i was tripping on things that didnt even make since. now slowly everything is starting to make since, which realy sucks because thats how my first panic attack came to light.

i was freaking about forks, a creepy little ice room, and an old asain guy teaching me things about life...
At the job i just quit i was sorting out lots of forks frequently, i had to get ice outa a creepy little ice room, and my partner was an old asain guy who kept trying to teach me things about life. it realy sucks and its messing with my head. every day things that didnt make since before seem like they do.

even my usual retreat of playing video games is pushing my buttons, for some reason the game feels so familiar, this is the first time ive had a psp with FF7 on it, but i feel as if ive played it a million times before on the psp and even in this room in this chair i feel like ive been here before.

even sleep isnt comforting anymore, my dreams arent original anymore, it seems like i only have the same ones... ones ive never had before but are so familiar to me like there the only ones ive had.

im hoping this is just my mental instability pushing me but more and more it feels like its not.

:( :( :(

even reading over this post it feels like ive typed it so many times before, this very sentence... i know i have in fact.

slicknick

Check out Déjà vu on wikipedia. Turns out that it is not uncommon for anxiety sufferers to experience Déjà vu. I know I have...its very unsettling.