There goes my 2nd relationship

Chilling__Echo

hey hey HEY thug, i feel your pain so much! i just got out of mine two months ago and i'm still getting back on my feet.

i can empathize with EVERYTHING that you're saying. but you can't blame yourself, there's no need to put the blame anywhere. you've just got to be yourself.

and yes, i do know that gut feeling that things aren't going to work and that shows you that you're not a failure or anything like that, things just didn't work out. it happens sadly....

but hey, i know it seems like there's no tomorrow. you look around and wonder what "normal" is anymore b/c youre so used to having another half. and it seems so hopeless, what if there's not ever going to be anyone ever again? was that it? i know!!

dammit there is a tomorrow and there are other people out there. you've got a great personality and you've just got to stay busy, take some time out for yourself, recope, and you'll be set. just don't let yourself get down b/c things CONSTANTLY change and you'll get out of this eventually.

take it one day at a time and you've got so much support here, good luck to you and i'm sorry ((((hugs))))) take care

redlady

Hi thugaveli, i'm sorry to hear this, you sounded so in love with her from another post i read. Look don't let this experience completely shut you down man - if miss right does come along you will miss out.

black_mamba

thugaveli said:
Well i don't know what to say really, i said some things i shouldn't have, well i told her she was wrong about something just messing about and that was it......all over

If you were just messing about, and it was clear that it was done jokingly, yet they still ran off - either it was a poor match communication wise, she didn't notice your jokey demeanour or ... she was looking for a small excuse to get out of the relationship perhaps.

I'm so gutted, she didn't like me being so negative all the time i really tried to be as positive as i could, i faked a smile to keep her happy
I told her i loved her so many times, i showed her affection every 10 seconds and still.........still im not good enough

nonononononononononono! Nothing to do with being good enough whatsoever, you were a poor match by the sounds of things.

Where do i go from here, she was my future?
:cry: :cry: :cry:

You felt that she was your future? Hmm curious question mark tagged on at the end (or was that a typo?!) ...

Really really big shame, it hurts doesn't it? Does it help knowing that in order to have felt so much pain you needed to have been so happy in the first place? Probably not.

A guy I was with in the past left me for no reason whatsoever; he just stopped answering my calls and that was it. Over. It hurt because I was so infatuated with him, but thankgod for hindsight - if it doesn't work out for such a puerile reason then it wasn't worth your efforts in the first place.

We're here for support and so is my midget

taws said:
eh...who needs relationships anyway...thats what cakes for......and masterbation. lol im so kidding.....kinda

Cake and masterbation, or masterbation with cake?

200px-Doughnut.jpg

Whaddya say thugaveli? :lol:

thugaveli

Thanks for your help guys, really appreciate it

It will take a lot of time to get myself together but time is a healer

I think i'll take a doughnut thanks black_mamba =)

This doughnut is going to be filled with my self-pity and im going to eat it

Chilling__Echo

now that's what i'm talking about :D eat that doughnut. eat it gooooood.

but seriously, you do need to take time out for yourself. give yourself some time. pity party all you want, but only for the sake of getting it out. you'll make it through :wink:

i wish we had a dating service on the site. i wanna hook people up. blind dates oooo

thugaveli

your telling me!!!

theres some really nice chicks on here too!!

Somebody do something!

Lol ive still got my sense of humour thats the main thing