THERAPY

monkeyisland90

I actually went to get free therapy from a seattle clinic where they give you free medication and that didn't work out to well because i was afraid of the withdrawl symptoms later on and I freaked out that it can get possibily worse and stopped the session after two months.. (I'm glad that i went through it still cause it was such a pain for me to even walk into that clinic... in the past i would call them and then cancel because of my anxiety 3-4 times).. I also was talking to the head therapist there and i was explaining my life story and they somewhat didn't understand me or i didn't understand them and it became pretty dull.... So i'm wondering if therapy is working for you guys or if it's getting you worse or not sure.....

And also about medication, any of you taken meds for awhile and then stopped and got sever withdrawl symptoms (which is why i quit after hearing horror stories on the net but not sure if todays meds do that)

Therapy is also expensive so i'm not sure if i should try it again ....

faithnomore

Banned
Yes it was awful. I was sick and felt like i had the flu because of withdraw symptoms.

You have to come off the pills slowly. Too quick and you will feel awful.