The Weekend

Anonymous

Hey all.

Do you have any plans for the weekend? And if you do, what are they?

If you don't have any plans for the weekend, what would you like to be doing?

(Ps. As you can tell by the topic/subject of this thread - yes, I'm bored. I have no plans for the weekend :(. ...but I know what I would like to be doing :).)

Anonymous

I do have plans for the weekend, but none of them are very interesting. I have to get shoes to go with my orchestra uniform, i have to get my hair cut, i have to do my homework, and that's about it other than eating, sleeping, and stuff like that...pretting boring. I would like to be doing just about anything that is exciting and productive, like maybe getting rid of all my stupid disorders or convincing everyone that world peace is the way to go, or helping feed starving children in third world countries...but I don't know how to go about doing all of that in one weekend, so...I guess I will just have to sit around and talk online...

Crimefish

I think I'm gonna sleep and go online all weekend... I can't get into the book I'm reading, and my earphones are broken. Sigh.
I'd like to... have a psychological assessment. But that probably doesn't happen on weekends. So I'd like to link a trailer to the back of one of my bands' tourbuses and go where they go.

LilMissTragic

Well this weekend I walked my dogs legs off then proceeded to walk my ferrets legs off...wich didnt take that long as they have small legs. I then drew a picture, then played my drums to annoy the neighbours then sat down and wrote half an essay on the migratory patterns of swallows.
Now i'm goin to read up on the forums and see what totally pointless crap I can add to them. I think I need nore hobbies!

LilMissTragic

lmao....Worrydoll, at least you handled the situation pretty well. I hate it when people come to my door when I dont expect them. I must come across as really rude at times cause i leave them standing at the door.
Ohh i love the sound of african drum music.
I just play plain old drum kit and usually play rock rifts. Or when the neighbours have peed me off enough I play tribal.