The happiest moment in your life

Septor

It might sound silly but when my cat had her first litter of kittens.There's something magical about seeing the birth of life.Made me feel hopeful about life.:D

bluenow

Septor said:
It might sound silly but when my cat had her first litter of kittens.There's something magical about seeing the birth of life.Made me feel hopeful about life.:D

That is always the best. I've seen kittens and puppies born. Something about them that makes life worth while.

My happiest time was 20 years ago. I drove from California across the USA to Rhode Island. Up to Canada and across that whole country. Back down to Cali. Took a month and it was bitchen. Utah, Lake Tahoe and Baniff National Park are the prettiest.

Happiest moment of my life was when the guy I'd adored for months left 16 red and white roses for me at my house to let me know that he liked me too :) was in total shock because no-one had ever done anything like that for me before, been with him for 3 years now and he makes me happy.

Mary

My happiest moment is when I felt the Holy Spirit for the first time. It was also the most beautiful moment ever. It was the greatest love ever. It was God, and He loved me..me!! 8O It was realizing nobody could ever love me more..and realizing I could never love anyone more..