The Good, the bad, the ugly

RiverLee

Hi, My name's Crystal and I'm from Winnipeg Manitoba and I thought I would share a little bit about my life with you.

The Begining
In elementary school I was a start athlete, I ran track, cross-country, played volleyball and basketball, and gained some plaques and ribbons along the way.

The very first time I remember anything relating to HH came when I recieved an honour in guides. I shoke the leader's hand and she whispered to me that I must be really nervous because my hands were all wet... I wasn't nervous.

The Middle
As I became aware of my problem, I became less and less interested in sports, and more and more occupied with hiding my problem.

My worst memory in Junior High was when my guidance counciler took me aside and talked to me about the importance of good hygine and wearing anitperspirant, I don't ever remember feeling so alone.

The .. end?
After highschool, I began university and luckily there wasn't as much of an emphasis to raise your hand. I began dating a guy in my second year through a friend, although he didn't seem to notice my HH that much (we all become the best magicians don't we) my self-conciousness drove me to accept my dermatologist's offer to try botox.

Luckily for me, it worked wonders. I was able to finally calm down the cycle that is caused by the stress that you feel when you have HH, wich in turn leveled out most of the non-specific areas where I sweat so that it was at least managable.

I know 'success' stories are not the most interesting topics, but I just wanted to let you know that if you're anything like me and your biggest fear is going on dates: there are people out there who will fall for you and accept you, HH and all.

so i've been thinking about getting botox for my armpits and could you just fill me in on how bad it hurt and how many injections you had done. and also how bad would your armpits sweat normally. thanks!

pinoyHH

wow lucky for you. But i've past experienced with girsl saying my hands is YUCK!.

thanks for sharing yours.

teandtoast

sweatyblonde06 said:
so i've been thinking about getting botox for my armpits and could you just fill me in on how bad it hurt and how many injections you had done. and also how bad would your armpits sweat normally. thanks!

go for it
I would endure any sort of pain to stop the sweating so im sure it doesnt matter....but yeh it hurts a little but not much really ya just get on with it and think what its goin to do

think is like 20 per armpit

first 3 times i had it done worked really well for 1st 2-3 months that started sweating again gradually

go for it defo worth a shot init :)

Pitrus

DAmn i have HH and it doesnt bother me at all, but guess what in addition i got FB/FF and that is what bothers me. HH doesnt prevent me from talking to ppl and do stuff. FB/FF fucks up my whole life if i didnt have it and only had HH then i would be the happiest person on the world.