the cure

lowmannered

The cure is knowing where you will go when you die?
Would you consider yourself to be a good person? Have you ever lied (even once, fibs, white lies.)? Ever stolen (anything, the value is irrelevant)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Have you ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart, I am too; but we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. That’s how God sees you. Nothing is hid from his holy eyes. Will you be innocent or guilty on the day of judgment? Listen to your conscience. You know that you will be guilty, and therefore end up in Hell, which is what we all deserve. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent his son to take your punishment: “God commended his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” He was bruised for our iniquities. Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. He is the “way”, he is the “door”, he is the only “mediator.” There is salvation in no other name. So what you need to do is repent, which means to confess your sins, and turn away from them.You know that you have lied, stolen, and looked with lust. The ten commandments are written in your heart, when you do something wrong you feel it. It is your conscience, con is with, and science is knowledge, God gave you that for a reason. The next thing is to put your trust in Jesus Christ, like you would a parachute, because at any minute you will have to jump from this life to the next, and he is the only thing that will save you.

Thelema

I lust after women and money and power! I wake up with thoughts of naked women in my head and I enjoy it! I pity the guilt ridden men who have turned against their animal desires! I hate people that treat me badly and I love those who treat me well! And I hate you for being an asshole and forcing you stupid shit on people that don't want to hear it!

romeno82

im born to have sex,
my only goal in live is to have sex,
after have had enough sex i can even die...
sometimes i think im too of an animal, and im fucking proud of it... 8O 8O 8O

do you know that christ went to prostitutes? not kidding

i also lie alot, but i dont steal no more. only when i was a boy. but i think i will begin soon, cos my bank-account is in red. anyway, i think you are a bit of a fanatic, and the churches are empty the sunday(where i come from).

wish you all a good day

Y

Peh, i dont wanna turn this into a religion discussion, but does Christianity really say it is a sin to look at woman with lust??? I cant believe that, you cant control your thoughts, and therefore cant be punished for them.

LA-girl

Just wanted to say that we do have a Religious debate thread (Page 2) in the Off topic section where people can discuss topics like this, and it includes all religions. We also have the Positive religious thread on page 1, also for all religions. This way people can choose whether they want to read about religious issues or not. It is a free choice for everyone to make.

Just a quick note! You said everyone deserves to go to hell and by that you probably mean the traditional view of hell as everlasting torment?
I just want to say that the Bible does not teach that. Everyone deserves to die, but nobody deserves everlasting torment! And God will NOT torture people for ever!

It is a question of life and death.
"The wages of sin is DEATH"

Please take a look at:
www.helltruth.com

phoenix1

I think one of the commandements should be that it is wrong to deny that you are as a human being with human desires.

Instead of:

Thou shall feel guilt for being human
Thou shall feel pain and sadness for being human

I was thinking the other day about christianity and you know who I think are true christians, those amish people who honestly forgave the school house murderer and even went to his funeral. Thats pure and true christianity at its heart. Whatever happened to turn the other cheek? Jesus was the greatest passifist of all. Why have so many christrians turned into war mongering, judgemental gay haters?

Bearly

Christianity instills more fear than it relieves, so it is far from a cure and can actually be a powerful cause of anxiety. Jesus taught from a completely different view point than is preached in the churches. Who are these people that claim to speak for God?

Maarten

The problem lies in the name Christian. A lot of people call themselves Christian and they are very varied from the political right to the left. Some support the war, some don’t. Some hate gays and some don’t. Obviously they can't all be Christians.
So what is a Christian? A Christian is not a person who lives like their parents told them to live or how their local preacher tells them to live. A true Christian is, like the name implies: a person who lives like Christ lived.

I am an agnostic myself so I am not an expert on the bible but from what I do know about Christ's life I don’t think he would ever try to talk people with anxiety issues into having a guilt complex on top of their SA.

regards

Y

Maarten said:
The problem lies in the name Christian. A lot of people call themselves Christian and they are very varied from the political right to the left. Some support the war, some don’t. Some hate gays and some don’t. Obviously they can't all be Christians.
So what is a Christian? A Christian is not a person who lives like their parents told them to live or how their local preacher tells them to live. A true Christian is, like the name implies: a person who lives like Christ lived.

I am an agnostic myself so I am not an expert on the bible but from what I do know about Christ's life I don’t think he would ever try to talk people with anxiety issues into having a guilt complex on top of their SA.

regards

So well said, im a Muslim but still i get what you mean, Catholic church is full of nonsense (no offense please, its just my idea)

Thelema

The Catholic Church is what has made me not believe in god. A man can be raping defenseless kids for 30 years and god does nothing. If there is one time that god should step in and do something its then and he did nothing. Then what did the church do? They did nothing! Then you hear people on TV threatening people with what god will do to them. If a priest can rape kids for 30 years and nothing happens to him why the hell would I be scared :roll: Or they say god wants you to be happy but if he won't stop a child from being raped why the hell would he help you and your stupid little problems you can solve yourself!? Lets sin it up because sin is fun