the craziest dream you ever had!

lifes_to_long

I've had a few but the wierdest one had to be when i was 15 or somethink and i still remember it to this day........
(the mystery continues)basically i was in this random welsh landscape.... yeh i think cus the grass was weird and short even though no one had cut it anyway there were these random castle turits coming out of to mounds in the welsh grass and inside there were to people in medievil clothes big guys (like the dawf in lord of the rings only bigger)and they had axes aswell and they wanted to kill my little sister who by this point had turned into a piece of string and i was carry her around in my pocket trying to hide her.anyway we end up in this swimming pool where she as a piece of string is like swimming around doing her thing anyway it kinda ends there but it was a while ago so i expect there were deleted scenes.
peace oli

robbied84

Wow that's a very weird dream! A piece of string!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

My dream is from last year when (having probably just watched the movie Phone Booth...) I was standing in a courtyard and a sniper shot me from a tall building! I died and saw and felt it happen. Then I had an out of body experience and saw myself lying on the ground covered in blood! And the dream went on without me! :eek: That was a particularly strange/gory dream even for me haha. Has anyone else "died" in their dreams?![/i]

thequietone

I have so many weird dreams. I've dreamt I was a grasshopper once, and that tons of Orca whales were crowding the lake where I live. Like I said. Weird.
And nightmares, socially related nightmares where I'm at this huge party and the one person I know disappears and I'm trapped the doors are locked, ah! Which is kind of close to what happens in real life....

Anyway, in response to your question robbied84, yes I have died in my dreams. Multiple times. Dreams of death aren't always bad, they can signify the death of a certain part of yourself and starting over a new leaf.
I dreamt I was shot in the head, in the stomach, in the heart. Also hanged and decapitated! Scary as hell! I haven't had one of those in a long time, thankfully. Now I dream about random stuff and sometimes I'm not even in the dream, it's like I'm just watching a movie.

sugarcake

I've had some crazy dreams....once I dreamed I was a little grain of parmesan cheese in the container and another time I dreamed that I crashed into an M&M vending machine and then I went to the doctor and he told me I was pregnant with M&Ms and then he discussed me having an abortion to rid of the M&Ms.....

Warlock

I've had some really weird dreams. I can remember dreams I had when I was two years old.

Sacrament

I've had times where I would have nightmares for a whole week, every single night. I remember a dream where one of my best friends died in his sleep and I seemed to be the only one affected by it the next day at school. It was really messed up.

I remember this other dream where there was some kind of ball (dance) in my house and I remember seeing this girl who likes me. The problem is that no one even cared that I was there or that it was my house. I recall being in the balcony all alone while people were coming in and out downstairs. Then I saw her. She didn't even notice I was there like an outcast. Later on (and this is the freaky part) I went outside (it was at night) and I see this guy entering a bus, grabbing a gun and simply shooting himself in the head. The last moment I remember from this dream is a big puddle of blood on the ground and me looking at it all alone in the street.

I've had other dreams, like world catastrophes and stuff, but the ones I mentioned are recent.