thats is ive had enough

Masychefx2

Banned
i want to move out depseratly i actually cannot be in the same house as my father who i am going to not speak t again he is fowl man

is ther anyways i can get out i dont want to be at home anymore i literally want him to die.

i mean can i move out with no money or job?

mrb

sorry mate but to do that you have to get a job , get some money behind you to get out of that situation ....... its all down to you really :)

FOR REAL

Banned
i mean can i move out with no money or job?

the best thing to do, would be go and visit your GP, i dont know if your on benefits or not, but if you get a council house then you only have to pay minimum amount of rent and council tax. (at the moment at least:rolleyes:)

if things are really that bad at home, your GP can give you a note/document so that you get more points for a housing. when you hand any paperwork in to any council office get a receipt and dont lose it.

xxaimsxx

I thought you had a job?
Seriously wait untill you have the money. I wanted to move out years ago with my mate aged 15 and it hit me that you have to pay for food, electric, water, all that stuff. For now you will have wait and just stay out of your dads way. Just be happy your parents are paying for your keep right now.

Once your sorted you can flee! :)