telling it how it is, hard facts you should all be aware of

nicola_maire

first things first. my name is nicola (hi!) and ive been suffering with sp symptoms, but i could only be half diagnosed, so medicaly i havnt got it, so im semi 'normal'. so im just gonna do what im good at right here and bring you the facts.
ok firstly i would like to say, stop beating yourslefs up, your doing the best you can, with what you have now. one thing that helps me is i think ok, my mission isnt the sp, its my future, ill ignore these thoughts fopr the mo, and just concentrate on *insert goals here* (mine for instance is going on to be a phychologist).
second of all you might all find this very very interesting....... you know how some people r proper in da cetre of attention all da time, n how no matter what they'll get the attention, which often make social phobes feel very bad. well good news!!! its a disorder called dramatic/emotional cluster! lol, these people compete for attention, and throw tamptrom if ignored, and in a medical book described as emotionaly shallow!? so these we go, dont matter if u shy or outgoing, uve got a mental disorder somewhere!

Toad

nicola_maire said:
dont matter if u shy or outgoing, uve got a mental disorder somewhere!

lol...yup i've come to realize that there is no such thing as normal.

mrkyle

whats the story with this dramatic/emotional cluster? id never heard of it. where can i find some information on it?

B-girl

Hey nicola so how did u become half diagnosed? are u good in most situations just not in others?

b-girl

nicola_maire

its was more that i had issues than a disorder. but i was about 50%, coz i do have sp symptoms, but somedays i control em really well, n others i dont. so ultamatly i have control. but im still gettin cbt, to help with it all. from now on im just gonna be like fuck it, i dont give a shit, here i am, take it or leave it, what else can u do really.
well ive got a massive doctors book about disorders, but im sure the internet will provide info.
xxx hows u lot copin.
n u right, no one is normal, if they are, they boring man, i like me insane, in da membrane.lol

black_mamba

coz i do have sp symptoms, but somedays i control em really well, n others i dont. so ultamatly i have control.

I think a lot of us can identify with this, some days good, some days bad, but you feel in control overall which is great. :)

Insane in the membrane, insane in the brain...I almost feel like doing a breakdance. 8O