Sweat Stop Forte

bovenzi

Hey Guys,

I recently bought this stuff called Sweat Stop Forte for my armpit sweating..... It actually worked for me.

Ive tried everything.....maxim, odoban, drysol, certain dry....even took pills that didnt work. and this was the only thing that helped me. Im sitting at work right now in a red polo and not a drop of sweat is on my shirt.....

basically you can buy "sweat stop forte" or "sweat stop forte plus" i bought the "plus" because of my really bad persperation.... you put it on at night (like all the other ones)

It says to put it on every other night and you should DEFINITLY follow that advice because when i did it two nights in a row my armpits burnt so bad!!!! so give your self a night off!!!

the first night-- definite impovement in sweating

second night-- (burned really bad) but more improvement

third night-- not a drop of sweat

I have only been using it for about a week but am happy with it...... I hope it keeps working

I would definitly consider buying this stuff if you have sweating issues

It says that you can use it all over your body, but i have yet to experiment on my hands and face.... there is actually a special "sweat stop forte plus lotion" to use on your face.

Price is a bit higher, but its totally worth it (in my opinion) its probablly a little high because they mail it from germany.... anyways stop reading this and order it. Let me know how it works for you guys...

here is the link to the website

http://www.sweat-stop.com/en/

BEA

Sounds like a miracle product! I'll have to add it to my list of things to try.

I've got 'Anhydrole forte' is it a completely different product or just a different name?!