Struggling

darknight

Everyday is a challenge. A challege to be strong. To have courage, and go to work, to skool, to do many things. We build a tolerance to anger, depression, and anxiety. Try not to give up...I myself struggle with this everyday.
* No the segment for Good Morning America hasn't aired yet. :(. I hope it will soon though. :0

It affect us emotionally, socially, and physically. Sometimes we feel by ourselves. but, I always try to remember i'm not alone. ttul.

Sacrament

Everyday is indeed a battle we fight. It's crazy what a person can go through in a day due to suffering from excessive anxiety. It's tiring, it's depressing, it's a challenge. Everyday I wonder what work is going to be like, worrying about "what ifs" and whatnot. We stress out so much with anticipation that we get all the effects of anxiety before actually going through with the things we have to go through. I wish my mind would stop and give me some rest. Most of the time, it's even louder than my mp3 player with the volume turned all the way up. My mind is so active that I have terrible thoughts that I slowly desensitize myself to without knowing. I only realize how terrible they are after a few seconds.

It's such a relief to sleep at night.