spinning class...eeee im cream crackered!!

jojosparkles

after startin work i was findin my days off really hard cos i was still staying in so one mornin i got up and thought ...hmm wat can i do! il join the gym! lol! so i got up and booked a spinning class for today!

last night i was lying awake with nerves and when i did finally get to kip i was rudely awoken by my mates who rang me cos they were out on the dirty beer! 8O lol. ...so i really didnt get much sleep at all.

i got up this mornin and washed my hair and got my stuff sorted but my hair just looked mingin and me joggy bottoms were still soggy so i started stressin. i put my trackies on and i just felt massively huge so i sat down in a strop and said i wasnt going. my friend had really encouraged me to do this tho and when i was sittin there i was dreadin having to tell him i didnt go..so i got up and thought sod it. i didnt want to let him down.

i started to panic and sweat so i stood outside for a bit to cool down. when i got to the gym i was goin to not get out the car but my dad was like go. when i was walkin up the stairs they had somethin really appropriate...it sed the hardest part of starting the gym is walking in and joining up...and it sed only a few more stairs and u have done it...so i went up!

i went to the spinning class and felt really self conscious cos there was lotsa skinny minnies and gym bunnies but the instructor was lovely and was sayin is joanna doin well and everythin. i was absolutely knackered! lol! :roll: the girls all talked to me and said bye aswell. it was nice and i have done somethin good for the day.

i also joined up for a year for the gym and all the classes. il have to b in front of big mirrors but i have to face it sometime and it may aswell b now! it was hard goin but im glad i did! xxx

That's great! I've been trying to join the gym for over a year, but I'm so good at procrastinating!! I might be going tomorrow if my mate does, cos I've promised if they go, I'll go with them.

jojosparkles

aw fanks pumpkin!! another small step forward i suppose!

u can go and not get measured or weighed..u only do to track your progress..but i think u can tell in your clothes. scales r banned for me cos otherwise i would get obsessed with them!! u can c your shape change anyway.

im not goin with the focus on losing any weight either. the two gyms i went to before that was my main goal but i just want to go to get out..b with ppl and get fit and healthy again. i think when your body is healthy u feel a hundred times better in yourself. i am also goin as a replacement for when i binge. i need somethin else to replace the binges..so why not exercise and release some happy hormones :wink:

u can normally go to the gym at 14 but its generally only certain times of the day. why not do a class instead..gives u more motivation..u with ppl and would have more fun!