Somebody in their 30's, in California, who wants to...

carmen

practice spanish? :D And help me to improve my english while we have fun going outside, to the beach, for example...????? :D

SpesVitae

Sorry, I'm only 24, but I wouldn't mind helping you with English! I studied Spanish for 3 years in high school, some 8 years ago lol so I could use some help relearning everything I've forgotten. :)

ENTERT8NER

Hey Carmen...

I'm in my 30's and best friend is also in his 30's and we both need to learn spanish. It is something we've both talked about for quite some time. I think that would be a great experience for all of us. Where about's are you? We are in Victorville, CA. Which is about a good hour and a half from LA.

Well let me know... :)

Joey~

Janey12

Hey guys!

If you live in Southern CA and want some free therapy at a world-famous OCD Center in LA - give us a call. A new pilot (may not air) for a major cable network with a great reputation is looking for people with phobias, anxiety, OCD or fears.

If you are interested, please call us today!

310-341-2500 - ask for Casting!

email - [email protected]

TAMPA-BAY

Looking for actors

Hi janey I ve notice most of your post have zero replys. LOL Dont take it personal but its just that you have entered the weird world of ours. You are going to have a hard time finding someone from here who is going to volunteer to be on camera.

carmen

ENTERT8NER said:
Hey Carmen...

I'm in my 30's and best friend is also in his 30's and we both need to learn spanish. It is something we've both talked about for quite some time. I think that would be a great experience for all of us. Where about's are you? We are in Victorville, CA. Which is about a good hour and a half from LA.

Well let me know... :)

Joey~

I live. in hollywood, entert8ner. :wink: