social phobia depression and agraphobia

corrinaelizabeth

hello!im new lol just wanted 2 talk 2 other ppl wit this problem,with the social phobia i have very bad sweating esp on face which is very embarrassing its a horrible thing to have im now 22 and it started when i was about 14 im on med citalopram and ave tried various couselling group helps etc but its got 2 the point where i no longer want to go out alone ive had the going out alone thing for years now also obviously my depression is a side effect of my social phobia and agraphobia. i have no friends any more as i feel 2 awkward about them and was hopin 2 go 2 uni this sept no chance!thought i actually mite b able 2 face it but v doubtful,i feel very lonely wit no 1 2 talk 2 about this,i also get attached 2 ppl i.e i find it very hard 2 let go,my ex was horrible 2 me but i cant stop emailing him 10-20 times a day when i was wit him id constantly ring him etc has ne 1 else had this problem ????ne way hope 2 recieve sum comments bac lol

freesyle

Hi I know exactly how you feel! Everything seems so daunting and overwhelming. It can be so scary to do things. You're really similar to me. I've been taking citalopram. What do you think to it? Yes I get very attached to people and call my ex boyfriend constantly... I thought my aggoraphobia was down to him I have realised it is my problem and I miss him dearly. I feel so alone sometimes. I know what you mean about uni I took a gap year cos I was so scared I finally went... I loved it made so many friends but now Ive had depression stage from my social phobia insecurities. Well write bk and let me know how you are... Take care!! xx [/b]

corrinaelizabeth

hiya freestyle,1st of all well done 4 having the courage 2 go 2 uni in the end!i think uve done gr8 2 get that far!,sorry ive not replied sooner i hadnt noticed u had replied!ne way my comp is messing up 4 some bizarre reason!!id love 2 chat 2 u,pm if u like or reply back 2 this post looking 4ward 2 hearing from u :lol: