Social Anxiety Event, London, November 22nd 2008.

I am running a Social Anxiety event and I realise that it may be hard for some people to come along,

• No one to go with.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not enough information about the event.

• Can't afford the ticket.

• Too far to travel.

• Fear of the unknown.

• None of the above.

• Total voters

stevelight

Banned
Hello All,

I am soooooo inspired right now!

My event is coming along really well and I was wondering if anyone would like to come along.

The event marks the beginning of the end of the suffering from social anxiety disorder, and to bring the fun back into social situations. There will be many workshops on the day including laughter therapy, the fun revolution, NLP confidence building, Massage, Chill out room with Shiatsu massage and fresh juice, Dr.Colin Barron will give a talk on the use of TFT for Social Anxiety Disorder and an introduction to Thought Field Therapy.

If you do not have social anxiety disorder but suffer from low self esteem, confidence issues or you feel that you are shy or generally anxious, please do come along, the event will inspire everyone!

Where?
Westminster Academy
The Naim Dangoor Centre
255 Harrow Road
London
W2 5EZ

When?
Saturday 22nd November 2008
9:30am - 5:30pm

Cost?
£10 advanced booking, £12 on the day.

Why?
I am an ex sufferer who feels inspired to help others overcome this disorder, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I want to bring back the fun in social situations for you all.

What will happen?
The event will be a conference style event with various workshops, but with added fun. You will be in a safe, non-judgmental environment and you will not be made to do anything you don't want to do. But believe me when I say this, the bigger the challenge the bigger the breakthrough you will have!

Please have a look on http://www.leadinglight.org.uk you can buy tickets online.

It's going to be a fun day, you will leave feeling inspired and fully self expressed!!!
Remember, I used to have social anxiety too, there is a way out, and any one of you could do the same and create an event, we all have the capability!

Warm Regards

Steve Light
-- All Proceeds go to creating Leading Light as a charity who offers free and affordable alternative therapies to Social Anxiety sufferers.

usr

Drat I arrive in London the night before and more then likely wont be able to make it. Do you hope to run any more of these seminars?